- Due to seasonal conditions the horse drawn wagon tours operate from early May to late September.
- The Longhorn Safari will be offered as an option in the event that we don't reach the minimum numbers required for the Texas Longhorn Wagon Tour experience
- As Leahton Park is a working cattle property the Texas Longhorns can only be viewed by wagon ride or Safari
- Eftpos facilities and credit card processing are available
~ WAGON TOUR INFORMATION ~
Texas Longhorn Wagon Tour with Smoko & Saddle Shop. Adults - $75.00, Children(5-U15) - $45.00
9.30am Wednesday, Friday Sunday. Allow 3 hours.
- Aussie smoko camp oven cooked damper or scones, billy tea plus Anzac biscuits, chocolate Brownies etc. all served from the genuine made in Texas Cowboy chuck wagon
- Traditional horse drawn canvas covered wagon ride viewing the Horseshoe B Longhorns Texas Longhorn cattle herd including JR - 2013 Guinness World Record holder of the longest horns. See the Water Buffalo herd, American Bison, Scottish Highland Cattle, African Watusi, kangaroos and more...
- Informative tour of the renowned Bethel Saddlery saddle shop
Texas Longhorn Safari. Adults - $60.00, Children(5-U15) - $40.00
9.30am. Allow 1 hour.
The Texas Longhorn Safari will be offered as an alternative to the Wagon Ride if minimum numbers are not obtained.
- Polaris Ranger Safari ride viewing viewing the Horseshoe B Longhorns Texas Longhorn cattle herd including JR - Guinness World Record holder of the longest horns. See the Water Buffalo herd, American Bison, Scottish Highland Cattle, African Watusi kangaroos and more...
We also cater for Tour & Social Groups and School Groups. We look forward to providing you with more information.
~ WAGON TOUR & SAFARI BOOKING FORM ~
- Please ensure your contact details are correct - especially your email address and mobile phone number
- Please select your preferred Texas Longhorn option and submit the form - we will be in contact soon after to confirm your booking