- Due to seasonal conditions the horse drawn wagon tours operate from early May to late September.
- The Longhorn Safari will be offered as an option in the event that we don't reach the minimum numbers required for the Texas Longhorn Wagon Tour experience.
- As Leahton Park is a working cattle property the Texas Longhorns can only be viewed by wagon ride or Safari.
- Because of the work required to run the property and the Bethel Saddlery saddle shop we only offer the Texas Longhorn Wagon Tour experience on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday during the open season.
- Gift shop and Saddlery open daily during normal business hours as well as during Texas Longhorn Wagon Tours.
- Please select from the following options and complete the booking form. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
Texas Longhorn Wagon Tour with Smoko & Saddle Shop. Adults - $70.00, Children(5-U15) - $40.00
9.30am Wednesday, Friday Sunday. Allow 3 hours.
- Aussie smoko camp oven cooked damper or scones, billy tea plus Anzac biscuits, chocolate Brownies etc. all served from the genuine made in Texas Cowboy chuck wagon
- Traditional horse drawn canvas covered wagon ride viewing the Horseshoe B Longhorns Texas Longhorn cattle herd including JR - 2013 Guinness World Record holder of the longest horns. See the Water Buffalo herd, American Bison, Scottish Highland Cattle, African Watusi, kangaroos and more...
- Informative tour of the renowned Bethel Saddlery saddle shop
Texas Longhorn Safari. Adults - $50.00, Children(5-U15) - $35.00
9.30am. Allow 1 hour.
The Texas Longhorn Safari will be offered as an alternative to the Wagon Ride if minimum numbers are not obtained.
- Polaris Ranger Safari ride viewing viewing the Horseshoe B Longhorns Texas Longhorn cattle herd including JR - Guinness World Record holder of the longest horns. See the Water Buffalo herd, American Bison, Scottish Highland Cattle, African Watusi kangaroos and more...
We also cater for Tour & Social Groups and School Groups. We look forward to providing you with more information.
~ WAGON TOUR & SAFARI BOOKING FORM ~
- Please select your preferred Texas Longhorn option and submit the form - we will be in contact soon after to confirm your booking
- Payment can be made on the day of the or if it is more convenient for you we can do a credit card transaction over the telephone
- Eftpos facilities and credit card processing are available
- Children under five years of age - no charge
Please ensure your contact details are correct - especially your email address and mobile phone number. Thanks.